By signing up for services and/or using this site you agree to the following terms of service.
You agree to confer a LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY between Sovereign Post and yourself, BETWEEN PRINCIPAL AND AGENT.
You do hereby designate Sovereign Post as attorney in fact for the principal, to act in the following capacity in behalf of the
1) The attorney in fact shall have the limited power to Open Mail and received documents and place
those documents for their retrieval into a digital location. (Your Account)
2) This special power of attorney shall become effective immediately and shall remain in effect until
the end of the term of payment contract or services are canceled.
3) This power of attorney may only be revoked, suspended or terminated by cancelation
of services with a grace period of a reasonable time in mailing for us to be able to rely upon such provision of service in the reasonable course of the provision of services.
4) The designated and acting attorney in fact and all persons dealing with the attorney in fact shall
be entitled to rely upon this power of attorney so long as neither the attorney in fact nor any
person with whom he was dealing at the time of any act taken pursuant to this power of attorney,
had received actual knowledge of revocation, suspension, or termination of
account. Any action so taken, unless otherwise invalid or
unenforceable, shall be binding on the heirs, devisees, legatees or personal representatives of
5) The estate of the principal shall hold harmless and indemnify the attorney in fact from all liability
for acts done in good faith and not in fraud of the principal.
6) The laws of Ecuador Latin America shall govern this power of attorney and contract.
7) I also agree by my signature below that I will not use the Sovereign Post for illegal purposes and
Indemnify Sovereign post from any and all causes and/or action taken against me for misuse thereof.
- Your Acceptance
By Using and/or visiting this website (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the 1. Your Acceptance
- Agree to the user payment policy that you stipulate to upon signup and that the sole responsibility to cancel a reoccurring account if that is your acquired account type is you own and cancellation of reoccurring payment can and must be done on YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. We do not have access to cancel your reoccurring payments for you as they are on your account and can be accessed by you at any time and canceled within the reoccurring time period. If cancellation is not made within such period then when repayment occurs it is made by agreement of the original stipulations of your signup membership and this TOS for another year’s access to SovereignPost.com. Refunds will not be made because you fail to manage your own affairs!
For help in updating or canceling your reoccurring membership on PayPal please see the doing so see the following article from PayPal.(PayPal How to Cancel or Update Automatic Payments)
- User Submitted Content
A. As a Sovereign Post CONTRIBUTOR, you may submit information, data, photographs, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews or other materials ("User Submitted Content") to this website. You understand that whether or not such Content is published, Sovereign Post does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submitted Content, but will not willingly divulge any personal information at any time for any reason.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submitted Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In Post with User Submitted Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sovereign Post to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submitted Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Submitted Content in the manner contemplated by the website and these Terms of Service
- In connection with User Submitted Content, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Sovereign Post all of the license rights granted herein. Please note that all content is User Submitted and you help not only to build but to monitor this site as well. If you notice at any time copyrighted content or own content that has been submitted that you feel is under copyright please immediately make Sovereign Post aware by Contacting Us so the content that was submitted can be investigated and removed.
- Disclaimers of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
- SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Sovereign Post EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
- Sovereign Post MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR- FREE; (ii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iii) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Sovereign Post MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Sovereign Post BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, EVEN IF Sovereign Post IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sovereign Post and our affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: your use of the site; User Submitted Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site; your violation of these Terms; or your violation of any rights of another.